Summer 2018 Schedule
- June 11–12: Led by Head Coach (and BHS Alum) of University of Colorado
- July 26: Led by Northeastern Coaching Staff
- June 21–23: Mountain View Tournament – JV/V
- July 12–14: Team Camp – Wyoming – JV/V
- July 19–21: Team Camp – UNC – JV/V
- Full IRONMAN: June 10
- IRONMAN 70.3: August 4
- Farmers Market Parking: 10/24, 4:00–8:00 pm; 10/27, 7:00 am–3:00 pm
News & Events
Check here for any special announcements from your coaches.
Kyle Rhatigan, Head Volleyball Coach
Kyle played on the University of Colorado Men’s Volleyball Club Team for four years. During his sophomore and junior years, the club finished in fifth and third respectively at the national club championships. While a junior, he was awarded First Team All American Honors as a Libero. As a junior and senior, he was club president in charge of running and organizing the whole program. While at CU, Kyle was a practice player for CU varsity volleyball. This allowed him to coach CU camps for many years, working with up-and-coming volleyball athletes from all over. To this day, Kyle is still an avid outdoor player in multiple sand and grass leagues and tournaments.