Link to the Boys Soccer Team Website
2016, 2012 Colorado 5A State Champions; 2014 5A State Finalist; 2013 & 2010 5A State Semi-Finalist; 2015 & 2009 5A State Quarter-Finalist; 19 Time Colorado High School Soccer State Playoff Qualifier: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2001 1998 1996 1995 1994 1993 1991 1986; League Champion 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012 & 2010; League Runner Up 2013, 2011 & 2007; FOUNDED IN 1982
Summer 2018 Schedule
- Thursday, July 5 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Monday, July 9 - 1pm-6pm - Youth Camp & HS Training
- Tuesday July 10 - 1pm-6pm - Youth Camp & HS Training
- Wednesday, July 11 - 1pm-6pm - Youth Camp & HS Training
- Thursday, July 12 - 1pm-6pm - Youth Camp & HS Training
- Friday, July 13 - 1pm-6pm - Youth Camp & HS Training
- Saturday, July 14 - 9am-11am - HS Training
- Monday, July 16- 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Thursday, July 19 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Thursday, July 26 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Saturday, July 28 - 9am-11am - HS Training
- Monday, July 30 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Thursday, August 2 - 4pm-6pm - HS Training
- Saturday, August 4 - 9am-11am - HS Training
- Monday, August 6 – Preseason Camp - 4pm-6pm
- Tuesday, August 7 – Preseason Camp - 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday, August 8 – Preseason Camp - 4pm-6pm
- Thursday, August 9 – Preseason Camp- 4pm-6pm
- Friday, August 10 – Preseason Camp - 4pm-6pm
Tryouts at BHS
- Monday, August 13, 4pm-6pm
- Tuesday, August 14, 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday, August 15, 4pm-6pm
News & Events
Check here for any special announcements from your coaches.
Hardy Kalisher, among the state's elite soccer coaches, has been selected to coach in the 2017 High School All-American game for boys soccer. Read more ...
Hardy Kalisher, Head Coach Boys Soccer
Chris Honkamp, Head Coach Junior Varsity Boys Soccer
Coach Chris Honkamp will be starting his 11th season in the program and is responsible for preparing Junior Varsity student-athletes for success at the Varsity level. Chris is involved in all aspects of coaching in the Boulder High soccer program, including summer, preseason, and winter indoor soccer. In 2016, Coach Chris was nominated for the NSCAA National Assistant Coach of the Year. As a tremendous asset to the program and a highly regarded youth coach and role model, Chris remains dedicated and loyal to Boulder High School soccer despite regular offers to be head coach at various high schools and with the top youth clubs in Colorado. Chris’s passion is Boulder High School Boys Soccer, and we are fortunate to have such a qualified coach in the program. Chris is a former Director of Coaching for a local soccer club. Chris played his prep soccer at one of the consistently top nationally ranked high school programs in the county, Marquette High School, Wisconsin.
Adam Hinkelman, Assistant Coach Boys Soccer
Adam Hinkelman joined the BHS coaching staff after playing his college soccer at Regis University in Denver. Adam was the first Panther ever named to the All-Colorado Team, in addition to being All-State, All-League and Co-Captain. Coach Adam also played for Coach Hardy as a high school student-athlete and is considered to be one of the finest defenders in Boulder High’s history. In his senior season, Adam was named Boulder High’s Male Student-Athlete of the Year for all sports. Adam is an accomplished ultra-runner and married to Katy Hinkelman (Van Lieshout) who is also considered to be one of the top girls soccer players to ever play for Boulder High. Katy is the sister of former BHS Boys Soccer captain and 2012 State Champion, Kevin Van Lieshout. The Hinkelman and Vann Lieshouts are passionate BHS soccer families.
Landon Roos, Assistant Coach Boys Soccer
Landon Roos joined the BHS coaching staff in 2016, but he is hardly new to the coaching philosophies of the program or the high standards required to maintain a top high school soccer program. Landon played several youth seasons for Coach Hardy when he was also the starting center midfielder for the Colorado Olympic Development Program team. In high school, Landon played for Jim Davidson at Broomfield High School, where he was a co-captain, varsity standout and a 4A State Champion. Landon went on to be Captain of the University of Colorado men’s team and plays for Harpo’s FC, one of the top men's teams in the USA.